Monday, July 18, 2011

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

Note from Mom~Austin had to change his plans in what he was reading. We had our floors done and we had to be out of the house. I forgot to pack his book, so while we were doing the floors he started reading Tales of a fourth grade nothing. Enjoy his thoughts on this book.

About the book : Its about a 9 year old boy and a 3 year old named Fudge. The 9 year old boy is Peter. Well any ways Fudge is always in Peters way.

Fudge says Pee- ta in stead of peter.

Beginning : peter got a pet turtle named dribble at a birthday party for free!

middle : fudge had a birthday party.

end : fudge swallowed dribble while peter was at school. and fudge has to take Castor oil.

One time the baby sitter wasn't looking at fudge at the playground and fudge was pretending

to be a bird. Fudge climbed up a monkey bar and fell down and lost 2 teeth. He swallowed the teeth.

Overall, I enjoyed this book.

I am now enjoying Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.

Until next time, I hope you enjoy reading!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Austin, I am so glad that you liked Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. I enjoyed that book when I read it too. If you liked Fudge you also might like Super Fudge (another book about Fudge and Peter).

A few questions for you, you said that this book is about Fudge and Peter...how do they know each other? Are they friends? Do they like each other?

I can't wait to hear about Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)